Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Radio Interview on KGO about my business, Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine

Hole in the Wall: Featuring Driftwood Acupuncture & Wellness in San Francisco


Recurring sinus infections, as bad as five bouts in a single year, sent Anita Lang Bakar searching for an alternative to western medicine. Lang Bakar found relief after seeing an acupuncturist, with her infections disappearing completely, and decided to become an acupuncturist herself after seeing the impact the treatment could have.
Lang Bakar is now the proud owner of Driftwood Acupuncture & Wellness, located on Buchanan Street in San Francisco, where she treats anything ranging from the common cold to chronic pain.
Host John Rothmann (filling in for Brian Copeland) chatted with Bakar and her patient, Kurt Grannis, to learn more about her business and dispel common misconceptions surrounding the practice.
More information can be found at driftwoodacu.com.
If you know of a small business that deserves to be featured on the show, send us an e-mail at HoleInTheWallKGO@gmail.com. Remember the business must have only one storefront, be from one of the nine Bay Area counties and you cannot have a personal connection to the owner.
Listen to the full segment below.

https://audioboom.com/posts/6148766-july-27-2017-hole-in-the-wall-driftwood-acupuncture-in-san-francisco

1 comment:

  1. MY HERPES VIRUS WAS COMPLETELY CURE BY DR Okojie HERBAL MEDICINE, HE CAN ALSO BE OF HELP TO YOU, CONTACT HIM TODAY at okojieokojieherballife@yahoo.com
    I just want to thank Dr okojie for giving me my life back …I thank GOD that I did find him…I fell 2million% better…I don’t know how I could have gone on with out him …every one there should be commended for the truly awesome thing Dr okojie is doing… I had separated from a 10 year marriage and had experienced several sexual partners after the separation. About 6 months of episodes of unprotected sex, I developed itching and burning in my genitals and the appearance of clusters of fluid filled lesions in my vagina and buttock. I also developed a fever and swollen glands in the groin. I had episodes of extreme pain on passing urine. My sexual activity came to a rapid stop because of extreme pain. I also developed a vaginal discharge. I saw my doctor who took swabs and told me that I most probably had Herpes. I was given tablets, which helped. Two months after the tablets I again had a recurrence both of my vaginal pain and the rash on my buttock. I took a blood test and verified I was positive with the HSV2 virus. I was so frustrated and depressed, I felt like my world had come to an end. Then I started searching for help from one place to the other, I used so many medication, all to no avail. Until one day when I read online on Dr okojie herbal remedy cured a man with a with virus, the testimony sparked a hope in me, then I contacted him immediately, after getting the medication from him, I used it for just 7 days as instructed by Dr Okojie . During the course of treatment (with the herbal medicine) the lesions on MY buttock completely healed and I have not had any recurrence of the vaginal irritation since. I tested after the 90 day waiting period I tested negative and has remained HSV free since. I'm sharing my testimony because Dr Okojie temple was the first place where I found hope on my journey. Dr okojie has done amazing things in my life and I hope that my testimony will help someone that may be in a situation that I was once in. Contact him today. Email: okojieokojieherballife@yahoo.com
    He can also cure the following:
    HIV
    CANCER
    DIABETES
    LOW SPERM COUNT
    BARRINESS
    joystick AND BOOBS ENLARGMENT
    BRAIN DISEASES.
    okojieokojieherballife@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete